Gain visibility into your organization's sensitive content
If you are concerned or uncertain about where your business-critical content lives and who has access to it, Egnyte's Data Governance Assessment can help you:
- Identify and prioritize at-risk areas.
- Discover overexposed sensitive & classified data.
- Review access controls and permissions and find out where you can improve.
- Analyze folder and file access to determine where you’re most at-risk
- Expose data vulnerabilities so that you can be confident.
- Quickly reduce your risk profile.
How it Works:
We outline your problem areas. Prioritize your risks. And give you tangible recommendations to improve your data security.
What We Do:
Our security engineers will scan up to 10 TBs of data across SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud, and Amazon S3 repositories, as well as on-premise servers.
We’ll do all the heavy lifting: setup, configuration, and analysis. Without any performance impact to your current systems.
What You Get:
We’ll build out a custom security assessment designed specifically for you: based on company needs, industry regulations, and configurations. We’ll deliver that report as part of a complimentary security and compliance review with an Egnyte expert.
And we’ll help you fix real production security issues while we’re at it. With full access to the Egnyte platform for 2 weeks.
Non-Intrusive, Fast and Hassle Free
The data governance assessment will summarize key findings, expose data vulnerabilities, provide a detailed explanation of each finding, and include prioritized remediation recommendations.